How to Install WordPress Plugins
There are three ways to install plugins in your dashboard. So, we will try to explain all the different processes of plugin installations.
Plugin Search Method to Install WordPress Plugin
If you know the name of the plugin, then you can search your plugin and install it by using add new plugin option.
- Go to the Plugins section right-hand side in Dashboard of Admin Panel.
- Click on Add New and type the plugin name in the search bar.
- You see your plugin now click on install button. It will take few seconds to install a plugin.
- Now the Active button will be shown then activate the plugin.
Upload & Install WordPress Plugins
Sometimes premium plugins are not listed in the WordPress directory. If you have paid plugins, then you have to upload your plugins using the second method because the first method will not work on it. In the second method, we will explain how to Install WordPress Plugins.
So let’s Begin the second method:
- Firstly you have to download plugins in your computer system in a zip file format.
- Now goto Plugin section and click on Add New.
- Let’s click on the Upload Plugin, and It will show the plugin upload option.
- Choose your plugin file in Zip formation or pick you plugin file and draw here by mouse.
- Presently click on the Install now button.
- WordPress will upload your plugin, and display Plugin installed successfully message.
- Finally, Click on the Activate Plugin link.
Also, read these posts: