In this article, We will learn how to create an email account with my domain name. I will explain each information step by step through the whole process. So please read the complete article. Let’s start with the basics:
What you have to create an email account with your domain name?
You probably have a domain name with any web hosting plan. When we are running a business, then official mail is compulsory for us.
For example, it’s easy to imagine how emailing business contact from firstname.lastname@example.org might not be optimal. you can use email@example.com
How to create an email account for your domain name with cPanel
- Open Your Control Panel via domain.com/cpanel.
- Click on Registered Email Id’s in Email Section
- A new window will appear on your screen like this:
- Fill all information and click on create button.
- Hey! Your Email Account has been created and activate. Now Login to your Email Account.
There are many types to use your email account. here, I am using cpanel for emails. other words, it is free of cost, and the second is the outlook. You can read our another article How to configure outlook
How to Login in your email account
- Type URL on your Address Bar domain.com/webmail
- Enter your Email Address & Password then click on login button.
- Your account will Log in and you can send or receive emails.
Thanks for reading my article. You can write a comment for me that make your blog awesome. Your suggestion always welcome. Please subscribed to received latest blog in your inbox.